The Wharton Seminars for Business Journalists program was founded by the Wharton Communications Office in 1968, in conjunction with business journalists and business leaders, with the goal of helping journalists gain a better understanding of key business issues.
Fifty years later, the program has become known as the premier business education program of its kind. It has offered more than 2,000 journalists in print, broadcast, and electronic media the opportunity to expand their knowledge of business, increase their exposure to leading experts, and broaden their perspectives in a stimulating environment. View Seminars for Business Journalists timeline.
Today, the Seminars continue to grow with sessions annually on the West Coast and around the world making the program even more accessible to the journalism community.
- Directions to the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania
- Greater Philadelphia Tourism Information
- Knowledge@Wharton, the Wharton School’s online business journal
- SABEW (Society of American Business Editors and Writers)
- Talking Biz News (Business journalism news and discussion)
- Wharton Magazine