NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
Official Rules of the Giveaway
- Eligibility: The Wharton Seminars for Business Journalists Social Media Giveaway (the “Giveaway”) is open to individuals who are at least 18 years old as of the date of entry. Employees of The Wharton School (the “Sponsor”) and their immediate family members and those living in their household are not eligible to participate in the Giveaway.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating in this Giveaway, you agree to these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet all eligibility requirements.
- Giveaway Period: Entries will be accepted starting on November 29 at 10 a.m. ET and ending December 14 at 5 p.m. ET.
- How to Enter: To enter the Giveaway, you may enter one of two ways. First way to enter is to comment on a post that will be shared in the Wharton Seminars for Business Journalists LinkedIn group that asks what was your favorite Seminars memory. The second way to enter is to retweet a post issued by the Wharton PR & News Twitter handle. Multiple entries per individual will be accepted.
- Prize: Winners will receive one t-shirt each, valued at $20.
- Taxes: Any valuation of the prize stated above is based on available information provided to Wharton, and the value of any prize awarded may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. The winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes related to the prize(s) and paying any expenses associated with any prize(s) which are not specifically provided for in the official rules. The winner must provide Wharton with valid identification before the prize will be awarded.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner selection and notification: Winners of the Giveaway will be selected randomly. Up to 50 winners will be selected. All winners will be notified via direct message on Twitter or LinkedIn by December 17. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 15 days from the award notification date, he/she will forfeit the prize and Wharton may select an alternate winner.
- Disqualification: Wharton has the right to disqualify any entry determined to be noncompliant or in violation of the law. Further, Wharton reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Giveaway should any causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Giveaway.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless The University of Pennsylvania and Wharton and their employees, officers and directors from any liability related to your participation in the Giveaway and/or acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of the prize or any portion thereof.
- Disputes: Any dispute concerning this Giveaway shall be governed by the laws of Pennsylvania, without respect to conflict of law doctrines, and if such dispute require adjudication in a court of law, then such adjudication will occur in the courts of Pennsylvania.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the winner’s name, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania 300 Steinberg Hall – Dietrich Hall 3620 Locust Walk, Philadelphia, PA 19104 ATTN: Media Relations, Marketing and Communications. Requests must be received no later than December 31, 2018.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Giveaway is The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania 300 Steinberg Hall – Dietrich Hall 3620 Locust Walk, Philadelphia, PA 19104.