Fees paid by participating journalists cover only a portion of the cost of the Wharton Seminars for Business Journalists. The Wharton School and generous corporate and foundation sponsors underwrite honoraria for faculty as well as the costs of classroom facilities, materials, and meals.
Among the benefits of sponsorship:
- Association with world-renowned media outlets and the Wharton School.
- Representatives of participating companies are given recognition during the program and are the distinguished guests of honor at the “Sponsors’ Dinner,” held during the program.
- Organizations are given full recognition in promotional materials, including a link from the Seminars Web site.
- Contribution counts toward full participation in the Wharton Partnership Program.
Become a Sponsor
We invite you to support the program and become a sponsor. If you would like to learn more, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or download the sponsorship brochure.
At this level your organization will receive:
- Recognition in all seminar publications, including course materials, the sponsorship brochure, Philadelphia dinner program booklet and the Seminars’ Web site.
- The option of submitting a quote relevant to business journalism from your company’s spokesperson for use either on our Web site or in our literature.
- The chance to send two representatives to attend any two sessions, as well as the cocktail reception and Sponsors’ Dinner. This is an excellent opportunity to network with journalists from top national and international news organizations.
In addition to the benefits provided at the $7,500 level, your organization will receive:
- The option of exclusively hosting a luncheon, dinner or cocktail party during one of the programs (on a first-come-first-serve basis).
- Recognition as members of the Wharton Partnership, which provides alliances with researchers, increased visibility on campus and a competitive recruiting edge.
- The option to designate monies to a sponsors’ tuition fund for under-represented journalists groups or to national and international journalists who otherwise could not afford this educational experience.
“AbbVie is proud to support the Wharton Seminars for Business Journalists. This program provides journalists with access to leading business researchers, to help inform important news topics. Today’s dynamic healthcare sector is just one example where this program can offer a foundation of information for those reporting on this important area of business.”
Gulden Mesara, AbbVie
“In a global and fast-paced business environment, business journalists are expected to digest, analyze and report complex issues quickly and accurately. The Wharton Seminars for Business Journalists provide one of the nation’s best programs to help prepare these professionals. As a healthcare company, Astellas is proud to support efforts that advance informed reporting of our industry.”
Tarsis Lopez, Astellas
Contact Us for Sponsorship Opportunities
Please call or e-mail to learn about our exciting sponsorship opportunities.